weBoost is a professional company that provides amazing mobile phone signal boosters to the masses.
Low mobile phone signal reception usually happens when you’re far away from your service provider’s cell towers but there are also a lot of factors to consider such as interference (physical or otherwise), the antenna of your mobile phone, among others.
This is further compounded if you are on long road trips and you’re going to a destination where your service provider’s cell towers are not powerful enough to broadcast the signal to far distances.
The only way to solve the problem of low mobile phone signal reception when you’re on long road trips is for you to get a mobile phone signal booster.
Today, I am going to talk about the weBoost Drive 4G-X 470510 Mobile Phone Signal Booster.
This new mobile phone signal booster from weBoost supports the new 4G LTE standard as well as previous signal technologies like 2G and 3G.
Why do you want to get this mobile phone signal booster? Because this mobile phone signal booster can do the following:
- It eliminates Dropped calls
- It improves streaming and data transfer speeds
- It provides a reliable connection for you to browse the internet
- Improves the signal reception of your mobile phone
- It improves the battery life of your mobile phone
These are just some of the features but you can already tell that it does a lot of wonders for your mobile phone.
The weBoost Drive 4G-X 470510 Mobile Phone Signal Booster comes with a 50dB high-gain signal amplifier and no, you do not have to nest your mobile phone inside a cradle.
In fact, this mobile phone signal booster works wonders for you and 3 other people that are in your car. In short, this signal booster can support up to 4 concurrent users at a time.
If you are interested to know how to install this mobile phone signal booster, here are the instructions:
- Mount the external antenna on the roof of your car. For better signal coverage, place the external antenna on the middle portion of the roof.
- Route the cable of the external antenna to the inside of your car. The cable is strong enough to handle the opening and closing of the car’s door.
- The low-profile antenna can be mounted anywhere. Most people mount the internal antenna on the side of the driver’s seat.
- Connect both the internal and external antennas on the mobile phone signal booster.
- Connect the power supply cord into the mobile phone signal booster and wait for it to initialize.
- Once the LED indicator on the mobile phone signal booster lights up, then you’re good to go.
The weBoost Drive 4G-X 470510 Mobile Phone Signal Booster is great for people who are fond of long road trips. This can boost not only 4G LTE signals but also 2G and 3G signals as well.